Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ugh

What do you do when every avenue in your life is filled with frustration? When someone you've poured into suddenly disappears? When you're generosity and cooperation are taken advantage of? When your decisions and advice are second guessed and circumvented? When you are abandoned by those you thought you could count on? When the help you hoped for isn't coming? When you're doing the work of others? When the thing you were looking for to help and comfort you is taken away?

What do you do?

I try to believe that God is challenging me, that he's helping me to grow closer to Him, that if I trust and have faith He'll be more real to me on the other side. But I honestly don't feel that now.

I feel abandoned, dumped on and alone. I feel some tiny fraction of what Jesus felt.

I want that to be enough, but I sure could use more.



Location:Columbia Pkwy,Cincinnati,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment