Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Luke 6 - Heart

"And you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked."

It makes me so mad when I let people out into traffic and they don't give me the little "thank you" wave. I know it's a small thing, but it really gets under my skin. I'll I'm asking for is a little gratitude, right. Just let me know that you appreciate me taking one spot further back in this line of traffic. I could have just rode the bumper of the person in front of me and shut you out. (I've done it before.) Is it so hard to just give a little wave!?!

Okay, so why do I get worked up just typing about this? Where is my heart for the ungrateful? What does that say about my heart for the wicked? Looks like God and I have work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment